Co2 fractional laser Wrinkle Remover Machine laser equipment co2 fractional
How Co2 fractional laser works?
With fractional laser resurfacing the laser beam is broken up or fractionated into many small micro beams which are separated so that when
they strike the skin surface small areas of the skin between the beams are not hit by the laser and left intact. These small areas of untreated
skin promote a much more rapid recovery and healing with less risk of complications. The small areas treated by the fractional micro
beams, called micro treatment zones, cause sufficient laser injury to promote new collagen production and resultant facial skin rejuvenation.
Acne scars can be treated with the Fractional CO2 laser in order to help resurface and recontour atrophic scars of the face, chest, and back.
The fractional CO2 laser has been used effectively in many countries to resurface acne scars and post-traumatic scars of the face and body.
Application of Fractional CO2 Laser Machine :
- Vaginal treatment: vaginal tightening, vaginal whitening and vaginal incontinence
- RemoveMelasma, Actinic Keratoses, and Pigmentation
- Wrinkle removal, skin renewing and resurfacing
- Smooth burnt scars and surgical scars
- Age spots and acne scar removal
- Skin tags cutting
- Skin resurfacing
- Sun damage recovery and skin renewing
- Actenic keratoses
- Face lift, tighten and whiten skin
- Pierce ears
- Effective treatment with skin hydroponic, skin rough
1. RF driving tube, no need to change.
2. It emits very fine and well arranged laser which can penetrate to corium layer directly.
3. Best treatment result which can replace surgery totally. No wound, quick time convalescence.
4. Wide range of application, effective treatment.
5. 8.4 inch real LCD color touch screen, most humanized software control
6. 7-jointed articular light conduct, accurate treatment
7. No pain, no cut, no side-effects!
8. No rebound! Apparent long-last result
Q2.How many treatments will I need and how will they be spaced?
Everyone’s skin is different I, but clinical studies suggest that for most people , maximum results are realized in just 3 to 5 sessions. They are usually spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Q3. Does Fractional treatment hurt?
Topical anesthesia is applied before the procedure and cold air is used on the treatment area during the procedure to minimize discomfort.After the treatment, most patients report a feeling similar to having gotten too much sun. It usually disappears after 1 to 3 hours.
Q4. What side-effects can I expect after treatment and how long will they last?
You will have some degree of redness and swelling. The intensity and duration depends on how aggressive the treatment was and your particular healing characteristics. Other temporary side-effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. You will be given specific instructions about what to expect for your particular treatment and how to minimize the side-effects.
Q5.What precautions should I take after treatment?
Wear sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher and avoid direct sun exposure while you’re healing for at least 3 months after your last treatment .Further protect yourself by wearing wide-brimmed hats if you expect to be out in sun.
||RF-excited CO2 Laser
|Laser Average Power
||CW:0-30W SP:0-14W CW:0-15W SP:0-7W
|Laser Peak Power
||CW:30W SP:60W CW:15W SP:30W
||up to 20mm*20mm
||100-240 vac 50-60HZ 800VA
||46cm*43cm*117cm(not including artculated arm)