Beauty Salon Ipl Hair Removal Device / Shr Ipl Machine For Skin Rejuvenation
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-18510160891
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||packaged by standard wooden case for double handled beauty equipment SHR IPL machine 62X68X127CMX1PC 20X31X54CMX1PC||Delivery Time :||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||10 set per week|
|Place of Origin:||Beijing, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Monaliza,PreciPulse|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, TGA, CFDA||Model Number:||SMQ-NYC-3,SMQ-NYC-2,SMQ-NYC,SMQ-NK|
|Light Source:||Xenon Lamp||Feature:||Blood Vessels Removal, Hair Removal, Pigment Removal,skin Rejuvenation|
|Spectrum:||HR 690-1200nm SR 560-1200nm VR420-1200nm||Screen:||10.4 Touch LCD Screen|
|SHR Frequency:||1-10HZ||Net Weight:||Net Weight|
professional ipl machine,
ipl shr hair removal machine
Medical ce approved principle IPL machine for skin tighten ,skin whitening , skin rejuvenation IPL Beauty Machine
|light source||Xenon lamp|
|Transfer system||Crystal light guide|
|Safety Category||Class I Type B|
IPL:Up to 150ms
IPL Mode: 1Hz
|The light mouth dimension||8mm×34mm/16mm×57mm,error±0.2mm|
|Surface temperature of the crystal||≤37℃|
Semiconductor refrigerator ,
air cooling, water cooling
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||490mm×525mm×952mm|
Hand Pieces for different treatments:
Spot Size: HR 16*57mm, SR 8*34mm, VR 8*34mm
PreciPulse is the development of third-generation fully intelligent pulsed light treatment systems of Beijing Sincoheren S&T Development Co.,Ltd.Using OPT-perfect pulse technology, precision energy control, preset three therapeutic modes:Traditional IPL treatment,Fly Point treatment,supper hair removal treatment. Device configuration large 10.4-inch touchscreen colorful display,Control smooth ,with small and exquisite treatment handles , make operating light and comfortable. Reserved for USB upgrade interface and equipped with network management functions.
In accordance with patients’ practical situation, choose relevant indications and treatment Handpiece. After adjusting appropriate parameters setting based on steps shown in 5.2, choose a suitable skin patch for skin test (for detailed content, see 5.5). Before operation, apply a thin layer of cooling gel at treatment area; put head light closely on target skin. Press manual switch on Handpiece and start treatment. It will release a ―di‖ sound each time it shots. Meanwhile, Handpiece counter and screen will respectively count once. After treatment, establish treatment file for each client so as to check right parameters for next time treatment.
Notice: Lifetime of treatment Handpiece: standard lifetime of each treatment Handpiece is 20,000 shots. Energy will be lowered if Handpiece reaches its lifetime. It is suggested to change for a new Handpiece because Handpiece with more than 20000 shot are not in warranty.
Skin Test (Essential)
Skin test is essential before optical treatment. Details are as follows:
1. If treatment on face is needed, please select skin under ears as test patch, where it is not influencing facial beauty. If treatment areas are in chest, neck or other parts, please select an area not influencing beauty as test patch.
2. Please clean test patch after it is chosen. Apply a thin layer of cooling gel at test patch. Take out treatment Handpiece and make it contacted with treatment area sufficiently. Trigger 2 to 3 slots and 1/3 area of spot size overlapping treatment area is permitted. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes observe treatment area. If light reddening (not swelling) appears to test patch, it means energy chosen is appropriate and operator can choose this energy level and parameter to continue treatment. If there is no visible changes at the patch test area, it means energy is too low, 1－2J/cm2 energy should be added each time. If serious reddening immediately appears to test patch after shot. It means energy is too high, please continue test with lower energy level.
1. Carefully protect patients’ eyes during treatment process
2. Second scanning is allowed on diseased area
3. Light crystal should be tightly put on treatment area without applying pressure
4. Leave no blank during treatment and 1/3 overlapping is permitted.
5. Do not shoot light at upper eyelid
6. Direction of treatment head can be changed so as to guarantee a complete treatment