||0-5 L per minutes
||Exfoliate/Face Lifting/Skin Plumping
||2 or 3 Handles
geneO+ U is a microdermabrasion system providing safe, effective and simple solutions.
Microdermabrasion is a mechanical process based on the concept of removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells (stratum
corneum). During this process the body interprets this activity as a mild injury to the skin and will begin to produce healthy new skin cells
to replace the lost ones.
geneO+ U also includes a massager head providing a more vibrant appearance and leaving the complexion with a fresher and more toned look.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
This is an electrical device. To reduce the risk of serious injury:
• Only qualified personnel are allowed to operate the geneO+ U. In order to protect the system from use by unqualified personnel, turn it
OFF when not in use.
• Use this system for its intended purpose only, as described in this user manual. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for
damage or injury resulting from improper or careless use.
• Do not operate, place or store geneO+ U near any water source.
• Do not touch the device should it fall into water. Unplug the power cord immediately with dry hands.
• Before cleaning or maintenance, first turn the geneO+ U OFF, then unplug the power supply from electrical outlet.
• Use geneO+ U for its intended purpose only, as described in this user manual. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for damage
or injury resulting from improper or careless use.
• Use geneO+ U only with the original supplied electric cord, power supply and Applicators
• No modification of this equipment is allowed!
• Only qualified personnel who have been trained by Pollogen Ltd., are authorized to service to the geneO+ U system.
• When the geneO+ U system is plugged in, never leave it unattended.
• Before use, ensure that the system and its accessories show no visible damage. Do not operate if electric cord is damaged or the system
• In the event of defects or malfunctioning, switch off the device immediately.
• Switch off the system before moving it.