Q - Switched Pigmentation Removal Machine 1064nm / 532nm Wavelength 1 - 5HZ
Contact Person : Zhang
Phone Number : 86-18510160891
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Internation standard package||Delivery Time :||1-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||10 sets per week|
|Place of Origin:||Beijing, China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||sincoheren, Monaliza ,ExQ-Laser|
|Certification:||CE,Medical CE,FDA,TGA,TUV,CFDA||Model Number:||sincoheren, Monaliza ,ExQ-Laser|
|Spot Size:||2-10mm Adjustable||Aiming Beam:||635nm, <5mW|
|Electrical Requirements:||110-240VAC 50-60Hz 1200VA||Dimension:||351mm*925mm*775mm|
|Energy:||500mj||Laser Arm:||Import From Korea|
nd yag laser tattoo removal machine,
q switched nd yag laser for pigmentation
Sincoheren Newest!!! q switched nd yag laser tattoo & pigmentation removal laser machine
Treatment principle of Monaliza-2 Q-Switched Nd: YAG Laser Therapy Systems is based on laser selective photothermy and blasting mechanism of Q-switched laser. Energy form particular wavelength with accurate dose will act on certain targeted color radicals: ink, carbon particles from derma and epidermis, exogenous pigment particles and endogenous melanophore from derma and epidermis. When suddenly being heated, Pigment particles immediately blast into smaller pieces, which will be swallowed by macrophage phagocytosis and enters into lymph circulation system and finally be discharged out of body.
Tattoo Removal, Treatment of Vascular Lesions, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions, Incision, Excision, Ablation, Vaporization of Soft Tissue for General Dermatology.
*Dark ink: blue and black
* Light ink: red
* Light ink: sky blue and green
Treatment of Pigmented Lesions
* Nevus of ota
Treatment of Vascular Lesions
* Port wine birthmarks
* Spider angioma
* Cherry angioma
* Spider nevi
Treatment of Pigmented Lesions
* Cafe-au-lait birthmarks
* Solar lentiginos
* Senile lentiginos
* Becker's nevi
* Nevus spilus
In clinical treatment, patients with following conditions are not allowed to take the treatment unless the impacting factors are eliminated.
1. Patients with endocrine disorder, cicatricial physics, damaged or infected skin and pigmentation idiosyncrasy.
2. Patients partially being applied with corticosteroid hormone in 2 weeks or having retinoid drugs in half a year.
3. Patients with active tuberculosis, hyperthyroidism and failure of heart, liver and kidney.
4. Light sensitive skin disease and photosensitivity drugs users.
5. Patients in pregnancy or suckling period.
6. Patients having dermatoma, cataract and aphakia or being treated with radiotherapy or isotope therapy.
7. Patient with history of melanoma, serious light injury and having taken ionizing radiation or arsenicals.
8. Patient with weakened immune system.
9. Patient with blood coagulation disorder.
10. Patient of mentally disorder, psychoneurosis and epileptics.
ExQ-Laser™ integrated with real-time energy monitor, energy auto-changing by adjustable handpiece, water filtration system, sufficiently guarantee the safety and efficiency during using. New UI designs focuse on user experience, make the operation simpler and more convenient.
ExQ-Laser™ is safety and reliable with excellent performance, has successively achieved Certificates from CFDA and Medical CE and Australian TGA. Its unique designs also earn multiple global patents.